How To Connect Syncware With Magento
Step 1: Please get the login credentials to your Magento admin console from Magento team or client.
Step 2: Login to Magento admin console
a) You need to login to Magento using link https://xxxxxxxxxx.com/xxxxxx/admin/ with client specified credentials / provided by Magento team.
NOTE: Login URL is client specific.
b) After successful login to Magento admin console go to SYSTEM >> Integrations
c) You will see below screen with all the integrations. Click on EDIT button (as shown below) for the integration you want to connect with Bizperanto.
d) Now, you will see Edit integration screen where you will find Integration Info tab.
e) On scrolling down you will see integration details section. Please note down Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token, Access Token Secret and keep handy with you.
f) Next, go to the API tab and make sure the access is enabled for the below checked resources.
Step 3: Now, login to Bizperanto using link https://bizperanto.com/Login.aspx and with the user credentials provided by Syncware.
Step 4: After successful login go to STAGING >> Endpoints >> Click on Gear icon for Magento2Rest endpoint.
Step 5: You will see plugin configuration screen as shown below. Enter the values for highlighted fields on below screen.
1) Base URL -> Login URL used to login into Magento
2) Consumer Key -> Consumer Key value as noted from Magento integration details section
3) Consumer Secret -> Consumer Secret value as noted from Magento integration details section
4) Auth Token -> Access Token value as noted from Magento integration details section
5) Auth Token Secret -> Access Token Secret value as noted from Magento integration details section
Step 6: Click Save & Close button.