How To Connect Syncware with Netsuite (Netsuite Connector)
NetSuite API Keys required for Syncware connection
1. Token ID: 38adcec31b77daabababa50066071ccae706b4d848ef8dfdfdf
2. Token Secret: 5098f7e35f2abababa5db6da33b0e6f4503c33b17f0176a8dffdfddf
3. Consumer Key/client ID: 566d441fabababe487eb9d02b7956f5c07d25f1dfdfdfdfdfdff
4. Consumer Secret/ client secret: 053d87b5fffc11abababed78923d802cbfbdfdfdfdfdfdfdf
5. Application ID: 1F38E8CC-1234-4836-dfdfdfdfdfdfd
6. NetSuite Account#: 1011234 (or 1011234_SB)
7. Role ID: xxxxxx
How to get these in NetSuite (Needs System Administrator privilege)
Before using the NetSuite connector, you must enable Token-Based Authentication for your account, create a new Integration record for the connector, and create a new custom Role to give users access to the connector:
1. If not done already, enable Token-Based Authentication for your account. Log into your NetSuite system administrator account and navigate to Setup > Company > Enable Features
2. Create a new Integration for the connector:
2.1 Navigate to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations.
2.2 Create a new Integration, call it "Syncware"
2.3 Enable State, TBA (Token-Based Authentication) and User Credentials for the new Integration. Disable Token URL, oAuth, etc
2.4 Make note of the Application ID, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret values.
3. Creating a new custom Role :
3.1 Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles
3.2 Locate the Developer role and select Edit to create a new role, Custom Developer. Note the role name and role ID
3.3 Make it Web Services Only Role
3.4 On the Permissions tab, configure the access as required:
- Transactions: Sales Order-Full, Sales Order Approval-Full, Fulfill Orders-Full, Find Transactions (Full), Cash Sale-Full, etc
- Lists: Integration Applications, Customers-Full, Items, Subsidiaries, Locations, Departments, Partners, Employees, Shipping Items, Classes, Payment Methods,
- Setup: Accounting Lists, Soap Web Services, User Access Tokens, Custom Records, Custom Lists, Custom Body fields, Custom Entity fields, Custom Transaction fields, etc
4. Navigate to Lists > Employees > Employees. Edit the user profile and assign them the custom Role you created for the Bizperanto NetSuite connector in the Access tab.
5. Creating a new Access Token:
5.1 Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Access Tokens.
5.2 Create a new Access Token.
5.3 Select the user, Integration, and custom Role.
5.4 Note the Token ID and Token Secret
6. Navigate to Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences. Note the Account ID.