Connecting with the Quickbooks Web Connector
- Create a folder "C:\QBWC Files" on your C: Drive.
- Save the .qwc file you received from Syncware in that folder (Created from Admin)
- Log in to Quickbooks in single-user mode as the Administrator. Only the Administrator can grant permission to an external application to connect.
- In Quickbooks, select File > App Management > Update Web Services.
- In the Web Connector dialog, click Add Application.
- Select the .qwc file that you saved in step 1
- In Authorize New Web Service dialog, click OK.
- In QuickBooks - Application Certificate dialog, select the options as highlighted in below screenshot and click Continue.
- Click Yes on Syncware QB Sync - Authorization dialog.
- Click Done on Access Confirmation dialog.
- Now you will see QuickBooks Web Connector screen with Application added on it. Click the checkbox as highlighted on below screenshot.
- As soon as you click the checkbox, it will give you popup to enter the password. Enter the password "bizqbwc" (without the double quotes) and click OK.
- Select Auto-Run checkbox and set to run once per hour (60 minutes) as shown below.
- Click the checkbox to the left, and click UPDATE SELECTED
Now Quickbooks is connected to Bizperanto and your data will start syncing!